Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
Turkish authorities arrested four people over Wednesday’s explosion in a storage tank at a Tupras refinery which killed four people, the state-run Anadolu news agency said on Saturday, Reuters reports.
The explosion occurred following maintenance work at the refinery in the western Turkish province of Izmir, wounding two other workers, but had no impact on production.
On Thursday, authorities had detained seven people over the blast, of which four have been formally arrested and three have been released on probation.
The report gave no details of what charges the four may face.
- » A Man from Byala hid his Mother's Dead Body for 3 Years and was Taking her Pension
- » Ambulance in Plovdiv was Stolen
- » Nearly 100 000 Leva are Stolen from an ATM in Pleven
- » 10 Officials of Automobile Administration Agency Detained over Corruption
- » 175 illegal Migrants Caught at the Bulgarian Border in March
- » NYT: Toronto Van Driver Kills at Least 10 People