Samsung's CEO Resigned
Samsung CEO Kwon Oh-hyun resigned, the reason he said was that the South Korean giant was facing an "unprecedented crisis," the BBC reported.
Kwon's resignation came after Samsung Electronics's profit is expected to grow by 26.65% in the third quarter.
The company is also trying to overcome the corruption scandal that sent the company chief to jail.
Resignation of Kwon Oh-hyun will make the stabilization of the corporation even more difficult, the BBC notes, adding that he is one of the three executives of Samsung Elecronics.
According to Kwon, he had been thinking about his decision for some time and could no longer continue to lead the company.
"We are facing an unprecedented crisis, and I believe there must be young and completely new leaders to deal with the hurdles of a rapidly changing IT industry," he said.
- » BGN 4.5 Million for 40 Road Infrastructure Projects in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarians are Driving the Oldest Cars in Europe
- » All New Buildings must be Equipped with an Electric Car Charger by 2050
- » Standard of Living of People in Bulgaria Working in the IT Industry is 4 Times Higher Than Others
- » Lufthansa Acquires Big Part of Air Berlin
- » The Scandal with the Fraudulent Data for Metals by "Kobe Steel" is Growing