NIMH: The Weather Will be Mostly Sunny Today
The atmospheric pressure will be higher than the average for October, without significant changes during the day.
The weather will be mostly sunny today. The wind from West-Northwest will increase to moderate, in the Danube Plain to strong sometimes.
Maximum temperatures will range between 20° and 25°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH),quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Hurricane Ophelia Hit Ireland, Trees have Fallen and Power Lines were Destroyed
- » At Least 54 People Died after Floods and Landslides in Vietnam
- » Dozens of Victims and 900 Missing after the Fires in California (Updated)
- » Pink Flamingos Appeared in the Rhodopes
- » More than 420,000 Europeans have Died due to Complications Caused by Polluted Air
- » Tropical Storm Ophelia Became the Tenth Hurricane for the Season