NIMH: The Weather Will be Mostly Sunny Today
The atmospheric pressure will be higher than the average for October, without significant changes during the day.
The weather will be mostly sunny today. The wind from West-Northwest will increase to moderate, in the Danube Plain to strong sometimes.
Maximum temperatures will range between 20° and 25°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH),quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C