NIMH: The Weather Will be Mostly Sunny Today
The atmospheric pressure will be higher than the average for October, without significant changes during the day.
The weather will be mostly sunny today. The wind from West-Northwest will increase to moderate, in the Danube Plain to strong sometimes.
Maximum temperatures will range between 20° and 25°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH),quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo