The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
The chief architect of Sofia, Zdravko Zdravkov, proposed that the football events be moved from the center to the periphery of the capital, indicating that the area between the districts of Sofia - "Lyulin" and "Obelya" is a good location for something like that.
In addition to a metro station, a US company, which pays half of the cost of the subway stop in the area, will build a residential complex, a school, a hospital and a church.
"We are planning to build a residential complex, we also talked with the investors why not to look for a stadium in this place." You see that the attraction of investments is provoked mainly by the subway, "explained Zdravkov.
In this respect the national stadium can be moved from the center of Sofia, municipal councilor Zafir Zarkov speaks:
"From its location and transport facilities, the Chief Architect sees in this place the possibility of building a national stadium, which has long been an idea for a facility that is outside the central city areas," Zarkov said.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad
- » Ludogorets has Prepared a Unique Gift to Milan (Photos)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Back with a Victory in Rotterdam
- » 103-year Old Fan of Bristol Rovers has not Missed a Match Since 1954