Parliament Will Hold an Extraordinary Meeting on October 17
Parliament will hold an extraordinary meeting on October 17, one hour after the start of the National Security Advisory Council (KSNS) with the president, scheduled for the same day, reported BGNES.
At its extraordinary meeting, which will take place at 2 pm on Tuesday, Parliament will vote on second reading amendments to the Civil Procedure Code.
Novinite.com reminds that due to the fact that the last session of the National Security Council could not come up with a decision, President Rumen Radev scheduled another meeting on October 17 at 13.00. The topic remains the same - "The necessary legislative measures to counteract corruption''.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy