Lufthansa Acquires Big Part of Air Berlin
Lufthansa will sign a contract to buy big part of the property of the bankrupt Air Berlin. Lufthansa spokesman Karsten Spor announced that the contract will be confided to notary in Berlin at 12am local time.
Air Berlin announced insolvency in mid-August, operating since then with a EUR 150 million state credit.
Lufthansa is expected to acquire 81 aircrafts from Air Berlin, employ 3,000 workers, with an amount of EUR 1.5 billion to be invested. The news of the deal led to a 3% increase in Lufthansa's stock, as the exchange rate reached EUR 25.36 per share, the highest level since the beginning of 2001
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry