Hamas and Fatah have Declared Peace
Palestinian radical group Hamas announced it has reached an agreement with Fatah, , ending a 10-year break between the two formations, the BBC reported.
Hamas, which controls the Palestinian enclave of the Gaza Strip, specified that the details of the deal will be published later today. Fatah did not comment.
Egypt is the mediator of the Cairo peace talks.
"The talks are positive and the Egyptian side is impartial," spokesman said
- » One Person in Custody, Several Injured, in New York Explosion (UPDATED)
- » Russia will Build the First Nuclear Power Plant in Egypt
- » Police Respond to Possible Еxplosion Near Port Authority Bus Station, NY
- » Russian Troops Withdraw from Syria
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Nearly 6,000 Jihadists from the Islamic State may Return to Africa