Hamas and Fatah have Declared Peace
Palestinian radical group Hamas announced it has reached an agreement with Fatah, , ending a 10-year break between the two formations, the BBC reported.
Hamas, which controls the Palestinian enclave of the Gaza Strip, specified that the details of the deal will be published later today. Fatah did not comment.
Egypt is the mediator of the Cairo peace talks.
"The talks are positive and the Egyptian side is impartial," spokesman said
- » North Korea Condemns U.S. Sanctions as Officials Gather For Olympic Ceremony
- » Estonia Celebrated its 100th Anniversary with a Large Military Parade
- » The UN Security Council Urged a 30-day Ceasefire in Syria
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days