Pink Flamingos Appeared in the Rhodopes
An interesting find from the beginning of the week - pink flamingos appeared in the Rhodopes. Exotic birds are not a frequent visitor in the country. The closest places where this warm-loving and exotic species you can regularly found are in Greece - Lake Kerkini and Porto Lagos.
There is also a record number for the country - a total of 53 birds, of which 14 are adults and 39 are young.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air