Pink Flamingos Appeared in the Rhodopes
An interesting find from the beginning of the week - pink flamingos appeared in the Rhodopes. Exotic birds are not a frequent visitor in the country. The closest places where this warm-loving and exotic species you can regularly found are in Greece - Lake Kerkini and Porto Lagos.
There is also a record number for the country - a total of 53 birds, of which 14 are adults and 39 are young.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive