Turkey Detains 7 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
Turkish authorities have detained seven people over Wednesday’s explosion in a storage tank at a Tupras refinery which killed four people, broadcaster NTV said on Thursday, Reuters reported.
The explosion occurred following maintenance work at the company’s refinery in the western Turkish province of Izmir, but had no impact on production.
- » Kosovo's Bid For Council of Europe Membership in January 2018
- » General Strike to Disrupt Public Transport, Government Services
- » Turkey Says World Must Recognise East Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Greek President Tells Turkey's Erdogan no Treaty Revision
- » Turkey's Erdogan Says U.S. Decision on Jerusalem Disregards United Nations