Turkey Detains 7 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
Turkish authorities have detained seven people over Wednesday’s explosion in a storage tank at a Tupras refinery which killed four people, broadcaster NTV said on Thursday, Reuters reported.
The explosion occurred following maintenance work at the company’s refinery in the western Turkish province of Izmir, but had no impact on production.
- » Turnout in Today's Elections in Macedonia is 27.11% at 13:00 Local Time
- » Turkey Army Says Installing 'Observation Posts' in Syria's Idlib
- » Local Elections will be Held in the Republic of Macedonia on October 15
- » Greek Parliament Approves Law Allowing Legal Gender Change
- » Turkish PM Says Visa Dispute with U.S. Must be Fixed Quickly
- » Turkish Court Issues Detention Warrants for 70 FETÖ-Linked Military Staff