Sofia Еxamine the Еxperience of Paris and Vienna to Prevent Air Pollution
Today in Sofia, representatives of various European cities, including Paris, Vienna, Tallinn, Bucharest, Amsterdam and Riga, arrive in Sofia to take part in SOFAIR - a conference to exchange experience and good practices to prevent air pollution in the urban environment.
At the opening, besides Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova, there will be the ecologist Neno Dimov, as well as George Kremlis from EC General Directorate ''Environment'', who arrives in Sofia for the conference.
Today, the results of the remote vehicle emissions measurement will be presented, which took place in Sofia between 5-15 September.
On the second day, October 13, SOFAIR will host the Sofia Urban Challenge - a competition for open innovation for clean air, involving 15 companies from all over Europe. On October 13, the finalists will come to Sofia to present their ideas to the jury.
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C