2300% of Inflation in Venezuela
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) gave a bleak forecast of the Venezuelan economy. According to fund experts, in the next 2018, inflation in Venezuela could reach 2300%.
According to the Interior Ministry, the most serious obstacle to economic activity is the intensification of the political crisis in the country. Due to the decrease in oil production and the deterioration of the security situation, the decline in economic activity is expected to be around 10%.
IMF forecasts are also for a 12% drop in GDP by the end of 2017. Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro previously asked for a forum for oil producers.
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » Average Insured Income For the Country in August 2017 is BGN 804.44
- » Russia Bans Sites Trading Bitcoin
- » 2018 Fiscal Deficit Will be Narrower Than Forecast