Bulgarian Journalists Protest Against Ultimatums and Pressure
Journalists protest against the ultimatums and pressure. The protest was organized by the Association of European Journalists - Bulgaria, reported BGNES.
The protest will be held today at 9.00 am in front of the Council of Ministers building, in parallel with the start of the plenary sitting in the National Assembly, which should vote for the resignation of Anton Todorov from GERB.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs