Bulgarian Journalists Protest Against Ultimatums and Pressure
Journalists protest against the ultimatums and pressure. The protest was organized by the Association of European Journalists - Bulgaria, reported BGNES.
The protest will be held today at 9.00 am in front of the Council of Ministers building, in parallel with the start of the plenary sitting in the National Assembly, which should vote for the resignation of Anton Todorov from GERB.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017
- » Bulgarian PM: We Will Fulfill Our Commitments