Sofia Airport Welcomed its 5-millionth Passenger
Sofia Airport welcomed its 5-millionth passenger on 10th of October. The lucky passenger Petya Stoyanova arrived from the coastal city of Varna, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
She was travelling on a domestic flight and was on her way to Barcelona. She was chosen randomly among the 100 passengers on the board of the aircraft. Just before the landing, she understood she was the 5-milionth passenger.
Petya was officially welcomed by the management team of the airport and the airline with a special programme of folklore songs and dances performed by children from a Sofia school. She received a basket of flowers, a gift voucher for the airport duty free shops in the amount of EUR 150 and a “gold card” for membership in the loyal client programme of the Bulgarian airline.
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- » Minister of Tourism: I Hope for 40,000 to 50,000 Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria This Year