Bomb Threat Call led to the Evacuation of the Court of Justice in Varna
A bomb threat call closed the Courthouse in downtown Varna. People were evacuated and a search began. The signal for the explosive device was delivered around 9am on 112, Nova TV reported.
The press service of the court said that at that time there was a scheduled hearing on a crime related to drug trafficking. The courthouse remained closed until noon.
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
- » Over 40 People were Injured in a Collision of Trams in Cologne
- » Miami Pedestrian Bridge Collapses, Killing at Least Four, Officials Say