Bomb Threat Call led to the Evacuation of the Court of Justice in Varna
A bomb threat call closed the Courthouse in downtown Varna. People were evacuated and a search began. The signal for the explosive device was delivered around 9am on 112, Nova TV reported.
The press service of the court said that at that time there was a scheduled hearing on a crime related to drug trafficking. The courthouse remained closed until noon.
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building