Bomb Threat Call led to the Evacuation of the Court of Justice in Varna
A bomb threat call closed the Courthouse in downtown Varna. People were evacuated and a search began. The signal for the explosive device was delivered around 9am on 112, Nova TV reported.
The press service of the court said that at that time there was a scheduled hearing on a crime related to drug trafficking. The courthouse remained closed until noon.
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad
- » 11 People were Killed in a Plane Crash in Tanzania
- » Two Trams Crashed in Sofia, 3 People Checked in a Hospital