A 6.4 Degree Earthquake Shook Chile
A 6.4 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale occurred in Chile, the Euro-Mediterranean seismic center reported.
The epicenter was 91 km. east of the city of Arika at a depth of 70 km. There is no information about destruction and casualties.
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away