A 6.4 Degree Earthquake Shook Chile
A 6.4 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale occurred in Chile, the Euro-Mediterranean seismic center reported.
The epicenter was 91 km. east of the city of Arika at a depth of 70 km. There is no information about destruction and casualties.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air