BSP Starts Preparations For the Local Elections in 2019
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) starts preparations for the local elections in 2019. This was stated by the leader of the left Kornelia Ninova during a meeting of the leadership of the Sofia socialists, reported bTV.
We are expecting the Urban Organization to prepare a strong program for Sofia with proposals for decisions for the citizens of Sofia connected with the transport, Toplofikatsiya Sofia, water concession, overbuilding and Green Sofia, she added.
"By the local elections, we must prepare a completely new law on local self-government and local administration'', she further said.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.