BSP Starts Preparations For the Local Elections in 2019
The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) starts preparations for the local elections in 2019. This was stated by the leader of the left Kornelia Ninova during a meeting of the leadership of the Sofia socialists, reported bTV.
We are expecting the Urban Organization to prepare a strong program for Sofia with proposals for decisions for the citizens of Sofia connected with the transport, Toplofikatsiya Sofia, water concession, overbuilding and Green Sofia, she added.
"By the local elections, we must prepare a completely new law on local self-government and local administration'', she further said.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia