BGN 300 Thousand Will be Provided by the Ministry of Health to the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
Another BGN 300 thousand will be provided by the Ministry of Health to the hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa, Minister of Health Nikolay Petrov told journalists, reported bTV.
Emergency assistance has already been paid in the two medical establishments, Minister Petrov assured.
There are other endangered hospitals that could fall into the situation of these two medical establishments, Minister Petrov also said.
Where there are violations for which high debts have accumulated, concrete measures will be taken and possible changes in the management of the hospital, added Minister Petrov.
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful
- » Dark Chocolate is Useful for Treating High Blood Pressure
- » The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Denies that Meat with Antibiotics Reaches Consumers