BGN 300 Thousand Will be Provided by the Ministry of Health to the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
Another BGN 300 thousand will be provided by the Ministry of Health to the hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa, Minister of Health Nikolay Petrov told journalists, reported bTV.
Emergency assistance has already been paid in the two medical establishments, Minister Petrov assured.
There are other endangered hospitals that could fall into the situation of these two medical establishments, Minister Petrov also said.
Where there are violations for which high debts have accumulated, concrete measures will be taken and possible changes in the management of the hospital, added Minister Petrov.
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik