Turkish President is on a Working Visit in Serbia
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived on a two-day official visit to Serbia, reported bTV.
He is in Belgrade with a large delegation composed of 185 businessmen and eight Turkish ministers. Today Erdogan will talk with his colleague Alexandar Vucic.
Focus on the discussions will be economic themes, energy projects and more specifically "Turkish Stream".
Tomorrow Erdogan will visit will meet with Muslims in the town of Novi Pazar in the Sandzak region.
The visit takes place under extraordinary security measures. Erdogan will guard at least 50 bodyguards and 3,000 Serb policemen.
- » Surprise! Turkish President with First Visit to Greece in 65 Years
- » The Leaders of Russia, Turkey and Iran Discussed the Crisis in Syria
- » Roaming Prices Between Bulgaria and Macedonia Will Become Cheaper
- » Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will Exchange Cartographic and Geodetic Data
- » Bulgarian PM: For Me, the Western Balkan Countries Are Priority
- » First Joint Meeting of the Governments of Bulgaria and Macedonia Will be Held Today