Turkish President is on a Working Visit in Serbia
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan arrived on a two-day official visit to Serbia, reported bTV.
He is in Belgrade with a large delegation composed of 185 businessmen and eight Turkish ministers. Today Erdogan will talk with his colleague Alexandar Vucic.
Focus on the discussions will be economic themes, energy projects and more specifically "Turkish Stream".
Tomorrow Erdogan will visit will meet with Muslims in the town of Novi Pazar in the Sandzak region.
The visit takes place under extraordinary security measures. Erdogan will guard at least 50 bodyguards and 3,000 Serb policemen.
- » The Foreign Ministry Working on Borisov-Trump Meeting
- » Hungarian Prime Minister Orban Arrives on an Official Visit to Sofia
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: Bulgaria will not be Just the "Territory" for the EU-Turkey Summit
- » Boris Johnson: London is Destination No. 1 for Bulgarian Students
- » Krasimir Karakachanov Held a Meeting with US Secretary of Defense James Matisse
- » President Rumen Radev Left for a Visit to the Republic of Macedonia