Fire Tornado in Portugal (Video)
An extremely rare and unusual natural phenomenon was observed in Portugal, reports RT.
There was a strong wind in the country, which, in interaction with the fires in the country, formed the phenomenon called "fire tornado".
- » Three Earthquakes Hit Northern Italy
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe