Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
CEZ published a full list of addresses in the areas it serves, which will be temporarily interrupted in electricity next week.
The company carries out an ambitious investment program to improve the services for its customers and performs daily activities related to the export or recycling of electrical switchboards, repair of facilities on medium and low voltage electrical networks, customer connection, pruning, transformer stations prevention and others.
Successful implementation of these measures necessitates short-term power outages.
This text specifies the date, period, duration and the affected areas: Repairs Schedule
- » Household Electricity May Rise Between 15% and 30% in the Summer
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair