Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
CEZ published a full list of addresses in the areas it serves, which will be temporarily interrupted in electricity next week.
The company carries out an ambitious investment program to improve the services for its customers and performs daily activities related to the export or recycling of electrical switchboards, repair of facilities on medium and low voltage electrical networks, customer connection, pruning, transformer stations prevention and others.
Successful implementation of these measures necessitates short-term power outages.
This text specifies the date, period, duration and the affected areas: Repairs Schedule
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » 80% of New NPPs in 2016 Are in Asia
- » Russian Company Ready to Invest in Belene NPP