NSI: In August 2017 the Index of Production in Section 'Construction' is 0.9% More Than in July 2017
According to the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute, in August 2017 the index of production in section ‘Construction’ calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data was 0.9% above the level of the previous month.
In August 2017 working day adjusted data showed an increase by 9.0% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2016.
In August 2017 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was above the level of the previous month. Index of production of building construction rose by 1.4% and the production of civil engineering - by 0.2%.
On an annual basis in August 2017, the increase of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined from the positive rate in the building construction, where the growth was by 16.9% and the civil engineering - by 0.1%
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane