Bulgarian Ivaylo Stefanov Became the Oldest Active Volleyball Player in the World
Ivaylo Stefanov entered the game for CSKA in the victory over Teteven with 3:0 (19, 19, 21) in a round of the new season in the Bulgarian volleyball Super League and is officially the oldest active volleyball player in a team of elite division in the world, reports Sportal.
Until last year 44-year-old Stefanov was second in this ranking after Samuel Papi, but the Italian ended his career. And the Bulgarian continued and started his 27th season - playing as a player-coach of the Reds.
In his career Stefanov has a world title for youngsters from Cairo'91, he was champion of Turkey (with Archelik) and Austria (Donasukraft) as well as of Bulgaria with his native Levski and current CSKA.
- » Bulgaria's National Football Team will Face its First Test for 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Close the Friday Program in Miami
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship