Airplane made an Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
An aircraft has landed in extraordinary circumstances at Sofia Airport last night, BNT reported.
Around 19:00, the airport authorities received a signal that an airplane that had left Newcastle for Larnaca had to land in emergency. It turned out that the second pilot was sick during the flight, and this required extraordinary measures. The airport staff reacted immediately and managed to ensure the airplane's landing without any problems. All passengers are accommodated in a hotel and will remain there until they fly back.
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik