High-mountain Passes are Still Closed Because of the Snow
Some of the high-mountain passes are still closed because of the wet snow falling on Saturday, BNT reported.
Teams of road maintenance companies still clear the Petrohan Pass. The District Road Administration in Montana does not commit to a exact time when it will be open. Until the restoration of the traffic through the Petrohan Pass, the bypass route is through the Iskar Gorge.
Cleaning of the Troyan passage, which is expected to be open today, continues. The snowfall and fallen trees, stopped the movement on another passage - the one on the road Shipkovo - Ribaritsa.
About 4-5 centimeters is the snow cover, which forms on Shipka peak. The passageway is clean and sandy.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive