High-mountain Passes are Still Closed Because of the Snow
Some of the high-mountain passes are still closed because of the wet snow falling on Saturday, BNT reported.
Teams of road maintenance companies still clear the Petrohan Pass. The District Road Administration in Montana does not commit to a exact time when it will be open. Until the restoration of the traffic through the Petrohan Pass, the bypass route is through the Iskar Gorge.
Cleaning of the Troyan passage, which is expected to be open today, continues. The snowfall and fallen trees, stopped the movement on another passage - the one on the road Shipkovo - Ribaritsa.
About 4-5 centimeters is the snow cover, which forms on Shipka peak. The passageway is clean and sandy.
- » Dangerous Climate Change is the Greatest Risk to the World in 2018
- » An Earthquake Shook the Capital of Taiwan
- » NIMH: Sunny, Maximum Temperatures From 0-2°C in Northwestern Regions
- » At Minus 62 Degrees in the Coldest Village, the Thermometer is Damaged
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C
- » NIMH: Cloudy Weather Today with Snowfall in Many Areas