Protest in Front of the Court of Justice Demanding the Resignation of the Chief Prosecutor
Around 50 people gathered in protest at the Court of Justice for the resignation of Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov, reports Darik.
According to protesters, Tsatsarov has blocked attempts for real judicial reform and has ruined public confidence in the prosecutor's office.
The group of people asked why during his term there was no charge of high-level corruption and threatened to make the protest an endless one if their demand was not met. The protest does not block the movement and the traffic around the area is normal.
- » The Weather Situation is Complicated: Snow Across the Country, Temperatures Fall
- » Bulgaria Honors St Theodore with Horse Racing
- » The White House Attacking with a Car was Deliberate, but it was not Dangerous
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » Bulgaria, Lithuania and Romania are the Countries with the Lowest Minimum Wage in the EU
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth