Rafael Nadal Triumphed in Bejing
Rafael Nadal defeated Nick Kyrgios with 6-2, 6-1 in the Beijing final and won the sixth title for the season, as well as the 75th trophy in his career. The Spaniard showed his typical game, characterized by a lot of movement on the court, dynamics and variety. The Australian did not manage to be a proper opposition to the Matador and lost.
So Raffa Nadal picked up the title in Beijing and again demonstrated that it is almost impossible to be defeated at the moment.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday