National Tourism Council Starts Today in Sofia
The annual meeting of the National Tourism Council starts today in Sofia, reported BGNES.
Minister of Culture Boil Banov will participate in the meeting, during which will be discussed activities for the period of the Bulgarian presidency of the Council of EU 2018.
The meeting will also be attended by Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova, Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU Council Lilyana Pavlova and representatives of the industry.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort