Goal from the Locker Room Stopped Bulgaria Against France
The national team of Bulgaria fought with all the strength it had, but with 0:1 defeat from the Euro 2016 finalist and one of the most powerful and expensive teams in the world - France.
This was the last world qualification to a home audience for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. Literally a goal from the dressing room led to the first defeat of the team led by Petar Hubchev before the Bulgarian fans, which is the first of more than two years for the "tricolors" who had five consecutive wins, four of them in these qualifiers. .
The only goal was Bleise Matuidi in the third minute.
This loss interrupted the 85-year series of France without success in our country, where they had six defeats and one draw in their last seven visits.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup