Doctors From Vratsa Are Protesting
Doctors from Vratsa made another protest on Saturday. The medical establishment has huge debts, the medics are scare of possible collective resignations.
The director of the hospital resigned at the beginning of the week on the grounds that he can not cope with the huge debts that reach BGN 20 mln. The purchase of a scanner at a triple price and the relations with a private clinic in the yard of the hospital are checked.
Today football fans will also support the medics.
"We are all potential patients'', doctors said.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » Western Clinics Avoid Accepting Bulgarians
- » Flu Kills 37 In Romania Year To Date
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases