The Traffic in Sofia is Changing due to the World Cup Qualification Game Bulgaria-France
The traffic in the center of Sofia will change because of the football match between Bulgaria and France, which is this evening at 21.45 at the National Stadium "Vasil Levski".
It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles from 08.00 to 24.00 hours at the bridge in front of the stadium and on "Gen. Gurko" between "Vasil Levski" Blvd. and Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Blvd., except for the places in regime of paid parking, the Center for Urban Mobility announced.
From 20.00 hrs until the end of the match, only when necessary and at the discretion of the Directorate of the State Agency for Regional Development, the entry of vehicles will be allowed.
- » Avalanche Killed a Young Woman in Pirin
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » Passenger Airliner with 66 People Crashed in Iran
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Watch the Documentary Movie For Dobri Dobrev - a Bulgarian Man Known For His Extreme Generosity