The Traffic in Sofia is Changing due to the World Cup Qualification Game Bulgaria-France
The traffic in the center of Sofia will change because of the football match between Bulgaria and France, which is this evening at 21.45 at the National Stadium "Vasil Levski".
It is forbidden to stay and park vehicles from 08.00 to 24.00 hours at the bridge in front of the stadium and on "Gen. Gurko" between "Vasil Levski" Blvd. and Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Blvd., except for the places in regime of paid parking, the Center for Urban Mobility announced.
From 20.00 hrs until the end of the match, only when necessary and at the discretion of the Directorate of the State Agency for Regional Development, the entry of vehicles will be allowed.
- » Scientists Discovered Fossils from a Giant Penguin in New Zealand
- » The State is Taking Measures About the Export of Medicines
- » What did Bulgarians Searched on Google the Most in 2017
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School
- » Bulgaria Climbed 10 Positions in the European Gender Equality Index
- » Medieval Grave Excavated in Southern Bulgaria