Bulgaria’s Economy will Grow with 4% in 2017
Bulgaria’s economy will grow with 4% in 2017, the autumn macroeconomic forecast of the Bulgarian Ministry of Finance shows.
The Finance Ministry expects that the country’s economy will mark 3.9% annual increase in the next three years.
Inflation will increase gradually, mainly under the pressure of oil prices and domestic consumption.
Bulgarias unemployment level will also mark a slight increase, the Ministry of Finance forecasts.
According to the Ministry of Finance, the growth of the world economy will increase from 3.2% in 2016 to 3.5% in 2017, supported by increased economic activity in both developed and developing countries. The growth rate of the EU will reach 2.2% for the whole of the current year, while that of the USA - 2.1%.
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela
- » Average Insured Income For the Country in August 2017 is BGN 804.44
- » Russia Bans Sites Trading Bitcoin