Tesla can Power the Entire Puerto Rico with Electricity
One of Tesla's businesses is the provision of solar panels and home batteries. According to Elon Musk, technology can scale and replace the current traditional energy network of Puerto Rico.
A Twitter user asked Elon Musk if he could help by rebuilding the energy grid and rebuilding it into an independent one. Musk responded that Tesla has already done this for many smaller islands around the world.
Even though there are no technical barriers to Musk, it all depends on politicians. "Such a solution is in the hands of the government, the commercial shareholders and, most importantly, the inhabitants of Puerto Rico," said Musk on Twitter.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe