6 on the Richter Scale near Fukushima
A magnitude 6 earthquake shook an area east of the Japanese Fukushima Prefecture, where the Fukushima Power Plant is located, reports Actualno.
According to data from the National Meteorological Administration, the epicenter was in the Pacific Ocean at a depth of 10 km. There is no information about injuries and damages, there is no danger of tsunami waves, reported BGNews.
Tokyo Electric Power Company, checks whether the earthquake has triggered an emergency at power plant. The earthquake was felt in 18 prefectures in eastern and northeastern Japan.
- » Nicaragua Signs Paris Climate Deal, Leaving US, Syria as Only Countries Out
- » From 2019 90% of the Territory of Bulgaria will be Protected from Hailstorms
- » Typhoon "Lan" Hits Japan Leaving 5 People Dead
- » NIMH: Rains will Start From the West and will Spread Throughout the Western Half of the Country
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C