A 42-year-old Gymnast will Fight for the 12th Medal at the World Cup
The ageless Oksana Chusovitina continues to break records in gymnastics, reports Sega.
The 42-year-old Uzbek has qualified for the eighth-final at the Montreal World Cup and thus has become the oldest gymnast ever that accomplished something like that.
In Rio16, Chusovitina has already improved the record she held with Yordan Yovchev and has already participated in 7 Olympic Games. The Uzbek has gold and silver from these forums, and from world championships has 11 medals and tomorrow she will fight for the 12th prize.
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off
- » IBF Confirmed: Pulev Remains an Official Contender for the World Titles
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna