Tokyo's Water is too Dirty for Olympic Competitions
The Tokyo Gulf water, in which some competitions have to happen at the Olympic Games in 2020, is too dirty and does not meet the standards of international federations. A water survey in the Odaya area has shown that at least for the time being there will not be any competitions.
The analysis was made by the organizing committee and the city council of the Japanese capital, lasting 21 days. The results show that the water meets the standards of the International Swimming Federation (FINA) only in 10 days of the trial period and the International Union of Triathlon (ITU) even less - 6 days. The presence of Escherichia coli bacteria is 20 times higher than that allowed, and that of faecal coliform bacteria - 7 times over the norm.
In this part of the bay, outdoor swim competitions must be held as well as triathlon swimming during the Olympic Games in 2020.
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League
- » Italy Against Sweden in FIFA World Cup Play-off
- » IBF Confirmed: Pulev Remains an Official Contender for the World Titles
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna