Bulgaria Ranks Fourth in the European Union by Economic Growth
Bulgaria ranks fourth in the European Union by economic growth, according to Eurostat.
All EU countries report growth that has not happened for a long time.
Malta, Ireland, Romania, Bulgaria and Spain are among the top five. Our country is with 3.9%. The percentage for our northern neighbors is 4.8%.
Malta ranks first with 5.5%. The second is Ireland (5.1%). Growth in Iceland last year was 7.2%.
The slowest economic growth is reported by Greece and Italy, below 1%.
- » 82% of the Wealth Generated in 2017 has Gone to the Hands of 1% of People
- » IMF: "It's Time to Discuss Bitcoin Globally"
- » Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Forbes: Bitcoin Is Headed Lower - For Now
- » Bulgaria to Push For ERM-2 Membership