Bulgaria Ranks Fourth in the European Union by Economic Growth
Bulgaria ranks fourth in the European Union by economic growth, according to Eurostat.
All EU countries report growth that has not happened for a long time.
Malta, Ireland, Romania, Bulgaria and Spain are among the top five. Our country is with 3.9%. The percentage for our northern neighbors is 4.8%.
Malta ranks first with 5.5%. The second is Ireland (5.1%). Growth in Iceland last year was 7.2%.
The slowest economic growth is reported by Greece and Italy, below 1%.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs