EU Sanctions Against Russia Should be Lifted, Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev
EU sanctions against Russia should be lifted, Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev said at a joint press conference with Polish counterpart Andrzej Duda in Warsaw, where he is on an official visit, quoted by TASS.
"In the economic sense, these sanctions are harmful. If we talk about the Bulgarian business, we look at it negatively, "Radev said.
Sanctions can not continue indefinitely, "Radev said, adding that the business should not suffer for political decisions. "That's why I hope they will be eliminated," Radev pointed out
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban