EU Sanctions Against Russia Should be Lifted, Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev
EU sanctions against Russia should be lifted, Bulgaria's President Rumen Radev said at a joint press conference with Polish counterpart Andrzej Duda in Warsaw, where he is on an official visit, quoted by TASS.
"In the economic sense, these sanctions are harmful. If we talk about the Bulgarian business, we look at it negatively, "Radev said.
Sanctions can not continue indefinitely, "Radev said, adding that the business should not suffer for political decisions. "That's why I hope they will be eliminated," Radev pointed out
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria has Dropped to 6.5%
- » Bulgarian Firefighters Protest on Saturday
- » In 2018 the Minimum Wage will Become BGN 510
- » Parliament Will Hold an Extraordinary Meeting on October 17
- » Minister of Culture Boil Banov Inspected the Repairs in the National Palace of Culture
- » Bulgaria Withdraws Stoichkov as Honorary Consul in Barcelona