Budgets of Schools and Kindergartens will no Longer Depend Only on the Number of Children
The budgets of schools and gardens will no longer depend only on the number of children, said Minister of Education and Science Krasimir Valchev, reported bTV.
The current single costing standard is divided into 3 parts. The first for a child / pupil, the second for a group / class and the third for an educational institution - a kindergarten or a school that will not depend on their size, but on the municipality.
Local, specific factors leading to a difference in costs will be taken into account. The change will result in more funds for smaller schools and small municipalities in remote areas.
Next year, more than BGN 360 million will be provided for the schools. 240 million of them will be provided for the 15% increase in teacher salaries.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban