Siri Says the National Anthem of Bulgaria is 'Despacito'
The national anthem of Bulgaria is actually "Mila Rodino," but you wouldn't know that if you asked Siri.
Reddit user wandreylust caught this amazing error on Facebook and had to give it a try. As of this writing, if you ask Apple's voice assistant, "What is the national anthem of Bulgaria?", you'll get the result, "The national anthem of Bulgaria is Despacito."
When I put the same question in Google, it tells me the correct answer of "Mila Rondino."
"Despacito," of course, is Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankeeand Justin Bieber., but it's a track by
So where is Siri getting this information? I checked the Wikipedia page for "Despacito," which Siri surfaces, and didn't see any mention of it being the national anthem for Bulgaria. The Wikipedia page for Bulgaria also doesn't mention the song.
Apple didn't respond to a request for comment.
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Provided Asylum mainly to Syrians in 2017
- » Woman Ordered Groceries Online, She Was Charged Rs. 87,000 For A Banana
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"