Criminals Blew up an ATM in Sofia
The ATM was blown up in the "Druzhba" quarter of Sofia earlier on Thursday, the Ministry of Interior confirmed, reports Mediapool.
The report of the crime was filed at 4.30 am. The blasted device is located near the entrance to a large hypermarket in the residential complex. The explosion has caused material damage to the store, Nova TV reported.
The crime scene has police and fire brigade teams to conduct an inspection. There is still no information as to how much money there was in the ATM and whether the robbers have managed to take any money.
- » 2 Police Officers Arrested and Charged with Drug Distribution and Taking Bribes
- » Turkey Arrests 4 People Over Explosion at Tupras Refinery
- » 73-year-old Man gave BGN 100 000 to Telephone Scammers in Sofia
- » The Police Arrested a Commander from Islamic State in Special Operation in Sofia (Video)
- » Police Chief in Plovdiv Detained on Suspicion for Involvement in Telephone Fraud
- » Bulgarian Crooks who Posed as Masters Games Athletes Jailed 8 Months For Bank Fraud