Video from a Gas Station in Bulgaria Becomes Viral on Social Media Around the World

Society | October 4, 2017, Wednesday // 14:21| Views: | Comments: 0
  • Send to Kindle
Bulgaria: Video from a Gas Station in Bulgaria Becomes Viral on Social Media Around the World Source: YouTube

An incident took place at a petrol station in Sofia. In a video that was uploaded on Youtube and Facebook and caused a wave of furious comments, the main actor is a young man who leaves his car, stops at the fuel filling station and stands beside it smoking a cigarette, notes Monitor.

However, this obviously infuriates a gas station employee who, without saying a word, takes a fire extinguisher and empties it in the face of the young man before his negligence leads to a possible blast that would injure the dozens of people around him.

The video entitled "Do not smoke at a gas station" shows how a young man learns a memorable lesson, while his friends who are near him were also covered fire extinguisher foam. 

 

Society » Be a reporter: Write and send your article
Tags: viral video, gas station, fire safety
Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)
Bulgaria news Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) is unique with being a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper "Sofia Morning News." Novinite.com (Sofia News Agency - www.sofianewsagency.com) and Sofia Morning News publish the latest economic, political and cultural news that take place in Bulgaria. Foreign media analysis on Bulgaria and World News in Brief are also part of the web site and the online newspaper. News Bulgaria