The Director General of UNESCO Irina Bokova Talked with the French First Lady
UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova met with French First Lady Brigitte Macron, reports vevesti.
They discussed topics such as the role of women in the modern world, gender equality, the importance of peace-building education and conflict resolution, and the prevention of radicalization of young people.
Other key themes of discussion were UNESCO's activities in the field of culture, science and the role of new technologies in today's digital world.
- » BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
- » President Radev Accepted an Invitation for a Meeting for Erdogan
- » Borisov: We will not Recall Bulgarian Diplomats from Russia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk