The Director General of UNESCO Irina Bokova Talked with the French First Lady
UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova met with French First Lady Brigitte Macron, reports vevesti.
They discussed topics such as the role of women in the modern world, gender equality, the importance of peace-building education and conflict resolution, and the prevention of radicalization of young people.
Other key themes of discussion were UNESCO's activities in the field of culture, science and the role of new technologies in today's digital world.
- » Bea ten Tusscher is the New Dutch Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » The Neighborhood and Friendship Agreement Between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria Will be Ratified in January
- » South Korea will Seek Improvement of Relations with China
- » European Union Security Commissioner Julian King is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Arabian Diplomats Block the US Embassy in Sofia
- » Macedonia will become the 30th member of NATO next year