Sofia Airport Welcomes Record Five-millionth Passenger for 2017
The next Tuesday (October 10th) Sofia Airport will welcome its 5 millionth passenger for 2017. This is reported by the airport's press office.
The management of the biggest Bulgarian airport notes that this is a record number for Bulgaria.
In honor of the passed 5 millionth record, the passenger in question will be welcomed by a special ceremony, including the performance of folk songs and dances from a children's ensemble from a school in Sofia.
The event will take place at 9:30 am in the area after a border check, the airport press office said.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort