Earthquake in the Atlantic Ocean
An earthquake of magnitude 5.8 in the Atlantic Ocean, reports the US Geological Survey.
The epicenter was north of French Guiana. It was at a depth of 10 kilometers, informs the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air