Earthquake in the Atlantic Ocean
An earthquake of magnitude 5.8 in the Atlantic Ocean, reports the US Geological Survey.
The epicenter was north of French Guiana. It was at a depth of 10 kilometers, informs the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Meteor Turned the Night into a Day over Lapland (Video)
- » The Snowfall Stopped Trains in Gabrovo
- » Small Steps Forward as UN Climate Talks End in Bonn
- » NIMH: Rains to Continue, Transforming into Snow in Some Areas of Western Bulgaria
- » Three Earthquakes Hit Northern Italy
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas