The State is lLooking for BGN 64.2 Million from Indecorous Employers
Almost BGN 162 million are the sanctions imposed on unfair employers by the General Labor Inspectorate for the last seven years. This is stated by the Minister of Labor and Social Policy, Biser Petkov, in a written answer to a parliamentary question, BNT reported.
For the period 2009-2016, GLP has issued 103,332 penalty orders, with 90% of them are eligible for voluntary or enforced action.
It is clear from the data from the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy that the state should have collected BGN 100 million from incorrect employers, but it has collected only BGN 41 million and the interest is included in the amount. With more than 37,000 penal orders, the state has failed to collect the fines amounting to BGN 64.2 million. The limitation period for collecting the debt is 10 years, it is clear from the answer of the social minister.
- » Hotels at Bulgaria's Northern Coast Prepare for Busy Long Weekend on 6th of May
- » Share of Severely Materially Deprived People Down to 6.7% in the EU
- » Growth in Online Advertising Revenue in Bulgaria in 2017
- » Bulgarians will be Able to Travel for Longer without Visas to Six Island States
- » Nearly 30% of the Bulgarian Business Expects Negatives from Brexit
- » Lidl will Open at least Seven New Stores in Bulgaria in 2018