The Football Match Against France will have the Highest Attendance in 6 Years
More than 18 000 tickets for the world cup qualification match between Bulgaria - France are already in the hands of football fans, and with sales by Saturday "Vasil Levski" stadium is expected to have over 25 000 people, reports "24 hours".
So the fight against "le coqs" on October 7 will become the most visited match of the national football team in at least 6 years.
On September 2, 2011, the European qualification Bulgaria - England, according to official data, was attended by 27,300 spectators. Then the "lions" lost 0: 3 after two goals to Wayne Rooney and one to Gary Cahill.
In the current world qualifications Bulgaria has great success at home - 4 wins in 4 games.
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open