The Biggest Bank Robbery in Brazil was Prevented
Police in Sao Paulo detained 16 people suspected of organizing bank robbery, Globo reported, quoted by Nova Television.
They dug a 500-meter deep tunnel leading to Banco do Brasil's vault. According to the version of the investigation, suspects planned to steal a billion reels (USD 318 million). The police have found that the conspirators have spent about USD 1 million to build the tunnel.
According to the authorities, this robbery could have become the biggest in the history of the country.
- » Three Young Men were Stabbed in Front of a Club in Blagoevgrad
- » A Terrorist Attack in an Iraqi City has taken Dozens of Lives
- » A 45-year-old Man was Found Shot in Sofia
- » CNN: Nigeria Bombing, 50 Killed in Early Morning Attack on Mosque
- » EU Officials Accused of Selling Illegal Alcohol in Afghanistan
- » The Infamous Convicted Killer Charles Manson Died after 40 Years in Jail