Spain’s Deputy PM Vows to Sue Stoichkov
Spain's Deputy PM Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría has vowed to sue Bulgaria's football legend Hristo Stoichkov, former striker of FC Barcelona, for defamation following his statements that her grandfather, her father, and even her underaged son, are followers of Francisco Franco, a Spanish general who ruled over Spain as a military dictator from 1939 until his death in 1975.
Stoichkov expressed his disagreement with her work because she sent the police to beat innocent people during a referendum in Catalonia on Sunday.
The former national of Bulgaria described as "complete shame" the actions of the entire Spanish government. He made this statement to Mexican TV "Univision".
Stoichkov also said that Ms. Sáenz de Santamaría should step down, reported bTV.
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?
- » Nearly 300 Machines Have Cleaned the Republican Roads Last Night
- » The Total Income Average Per Household Member During the Q3 of 2017 is 1 431 BGN
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World