Workers from Moldova and Ukraine Apply for Jobs in Bulgarian Winter Resort Bansko
About 5,000 jobs will be opened in Bansko for the upcoming winter season, BNT reports.
This year, the tourism industry will rely not only on Bulgarian workers but also on people from third countries outside the European Union. Experts from the Employment Agency met with hoteliers in the resort town to clarify the conditions under which they could hire employees from Ukraine, Moldova and other countries.
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World