Workers from Moldova and Ukraine Apply for Jobs in Bulgarian Winter Resort Bansko
About 5,000 jobs will be opened in Bansko for the upcoming winter season, BNT reports.
This year, the tourism industry will rely not only on Bulgarian workers but also on people from third countries outside the European Union. Experts from the Employment Agency met with hoteliers in the resort town to clarify the conditions under which they could hire employees from Ukraine, Moldova and other countries.
- » BGN 4.5 Million for 40 Road Infrastructure Projects in Bulgaria
- » Samsung's CEO Resigned
- » Bulgarians are Driving the Oldest Cars in Europe
- » All New Buildings must be Equipped with an Electric Car Charger by 2050
- » Standard of Living of People in Bulgaria Working in the IT Industry is 4 Times Higher Than Others
- » Lufthansa Acquires Big Part of Air Berlin