Workers from Moldova and Ukraine Apply for Jobs in Bulgarian Winter Resort Bansko
About 5,000 jobs will be opened in Bansko for the upcoming winter season, BNT reports.
This year, the tourism industry will rely not only on Bulgarian workers but also on people from third countries outside the European Union. Experts from the Employment Agency met with hoteliers in the resort town to clarify the conditions under which they could hire employees from Ukraine, Moldova and other countries.
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Increased by 55%
- » Viet Nam News: Bulgarian Wines to be Presented in Hà Nội
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis