French Authorities Prevented an Attack before a PSG Football Match
The French authorities have prevented an attack before the match of Paris Saint Germain against Bordeaux (6:2) on Saturday, reports Btv.
The self-made explosive device was four gas bottles dipped in gasoline. It was found near Parc de Princes Stadium hours before the game. Five men, including an Islamist extremist, followed by special services were arrested.
The device was connected to a mobile phone that could cause a powerful explosion. The game was attended by about 50,000 fans. Some of the most expensive footballers in the world - Neymar and Kylian Mbappe - came out on the pitch.
- » Former Playboy Model Says Trump Tried to Pay her after Sex
- » Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
- » After 14 years: A Man Finds his Lost Cat
- » Smoking Freely will be Allowed in Bars and Restaurants in Austria for Now
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018